Immunization records due by Oct. 18
Immunizations records/exemptions must be submitted by Oct. 18. Students without documentation of up-to-date vaccines or exemptions will not be able to attend school starting Oct. 24.
All students must have an up-to-date immunization record or a legal medical or non-medical exemption form on file with their school's health office by Wednesday, Oct. 18. Learn more. Per state law, students who do not have the following documentation of immunizations will not be allowed to attend school:
- Immunization record to document vaccinations
- Medical exemptions (must be signed by a health care provider)
- Non-medical (conscientious) exemptions must be signed by a parent/guardian and notarized.
So what do I need to do?
- If you’ve already submitted up-to-date records or exemptions to your school, you do not need to do anything at this time.
- If you’ve not yet submitted updated vaccination records or exemptions, you will need to do so by Oct. 18. Find contact information for your school's Health Office.
- Missed a required vaccination? Please make an appointment with your local clinic or medical provider. Washington County also offers low cost vaccines by appointment. Learn more.
- Please notify the Health Office at your child’s school if you have an appointment scheduled after Oct. 15.
In Other News
All students must have an up-to-date immunization record or exemption form on file with their school's health office or they can't attend school.
Join in the fun with the 2023 Homecoming Carnival on Friday, Sept. 29 from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
State law requires every student enrolled in school to be immunized against certain diseases or file a legal medical or non-medical exemption.
A complete breakfast and lunch meal will be provided at no cost for all students.
Mark your calendar for these important back-to-school dates.
A calendar has been approved for the 2023-2024 school year.
Over the next few weeks your child’s classroom teacher will be talking with your child about our new Standard Response Protocol (SRP).