Afton-Lakeland Preschool Supply List
Ms. Angie and Teacher Tanya
Please bring all supplies to your Ready, Set, Go conference.
Ms. Angie's Supply List
- 1 back pack large enough to fit snowpants and boots
- 1 box 24 count Crayola crayons
- 1 box 10 Crayola washable markers
- 8 glue sticks
- Child size scissors (Fiskar’s)
- Watercolor set
- 1 big box Kleenex
- 2 Chlorox Wipes
- 1 wide ruled notebook
- 1 plain colored plastic folder with pockets
- 1 plain colored folder with brads inside
- 1 small blanket for rest time
- 1 family photo for our lockers
- Last name A-E Uncoated paper plates
- Last Name F-K Disposable cups
- Last Name L- R 1 roll packing tape
- Last Name S- Z Plastic Spoons OR Dry Erase Markers
- A big smile on the first day of PreK!
Please label the notebook, backpack, and blanket with your child’s name. The other items will be community supplies!
Teacher Tanya's Supply List
- Large Backpack (large enough to hold snow pants & snow boots in the winter)
- Thin/ fleece-type Blanket (folds smaller/ better in cubby, no big sleep sacks or bags please) SMALL pillow/ stuffy for rest time (all-day only students)
- Blanket bag (to carry blankets home, reusable is fine, all day only)
- Spiral Bound, Blank paper Journal (smaller, not full sized. The Dollar Store has these) Labeled with child’s name
- Change of clothing (pants, shirt, underpants, socks) (labeled in ziplock bag)
- 1 Family Photo to leave at school
- Water bottle clearly labeled with child’s name
- Athletic shoes. (Velcro STRONGLY encouraged unless your child is able to independently tie already)
- Napkins (Large package)
- Markers (Last name A-L Wide markers, M-Z skinny markers)
- 1 box of Crayons (Crayola is best please) *8 or 24 is fine
- 1 bottle Elmers Glue
Additional, Helpful Items for Teacher Tanya’s Pre-K:
*Rain/ Mud boots (for outdoor learning & play)
*1 container Clorox Wipes
*White, thin paper plates
*1 bag of Cotton balls
* full sized playdough container (any color)
* Spool of ribbon or thick, fuzzy yarn
*Black sharpies (regular and thick)
In Other News
Check out what your child will need for the coming year!
Thank you to Mrs. Doe and Mrs. Foua for being such great sports!
Our Lower St. Croix Valley Community Foundation (LSCVCF) celebrated the completion and dedication of a new picnic shelter and picnic tables at our school on Oct. 7.