Afton-Lakeland Grade 5 Supply List
Mr. DeRuyck, Mr. Kostynick and Mrs. Reedy
Please bring the following supplies to your Ready, Set, Go conference or on your first day of school:
• 1 box colored pencils
• 1 box Crayola markers
• 50-#2 pencils labeled with initials near eraser (keep resupplying during year)
• 5 red ballpoint pens
• 2 highlighters
• 1 large glue stick
• 1 pair of sharp scissors (adult sized)
• 5 plastic double pocket folders (1 each of red, yellow, green, blue, and 1 any color other than above)
• 6 wide-line single subject spiral notebooks (1 each of red, yellow, blue and green and 1 color other than above)
• 1 package of loose-leaf notebook paper
• 1 box of tissues
• 1 Composition notebook (wide-line, any color)
• Personal pencil sharpener
• Roll of clear, scotch tape refill
• Black permanent marker (sharpie brand)
• Noise canceling headphones (muff-style) or earbuds. These are not shared.
• dry erase markers
• multi-colored sharpies
• sanitizer wipes
*Please have every pencil, folder, notebook, marker, glue stick, colored pencil and highlighter LABELED with your child's name. We recommend having your 5th grader use one of their sharpies to do so. Thank you!
In Other News
Check out what your child will need for the coming year!
Thank you to Mrs. Doe and Mrs. Foua for being such great sports!
Our Lower St. Croix Valley Community Foundation (LSCVCF) celebrated the completion and dedication of a new picnic shelter and picnic tables at our school on Oct. 7.