Afton-Lakeland Grade 4 Supply List
Mrs. Eck-Farley, Mrs. Puhrmann and Mr. Wallace
- 1 spiral wide-lined notebooks (not wireless or recycled)
- 3 colored plastic folders with pockets (Red, Green, Blue)
- 1 non-spiral bound composition notebook
- 48 #2 yellow pencils sharpened
- 1 box colored pencils
- 1 pair scissors
- 1 box crayons
- 2 permanent fine black markers
- 2 permanent ultra fine black markers
- 4 Dry erase markers
- 4-6 glue sticks
- 1 box washable markers
- 1 red pen
- 2 highlighters (any color)
- 1 pair of athletic shoes (required for Phy. Ed.)
- 1 Large box of tissues
- Headphones- not earbuds
- Water bottle
- 1 container of Clorox Wipes
- 1 box qt. sized ziplock bags
- pencil pouch or box
Optional donation items:
- hand sanitizer
- pencil cap erasers
- Optional $10 class donation, Link: https://lobby.wordwareinc.com/
Bring all labeled supplies with you to your child’s Ready, Set, Go Conference. Thank You for helping your child get off to a well equipped start for the new school year!
In Other News
Check out what your child will need for the coming year!
Thank you to Mrs. Doe and Mrs. Foua for being such great sports!
Our Lower St. Croix Valley Community Foundation (LSCVCF) celebrated the completion and dedication of a new picnic shelter and picnic tables at our school on Oct. 7.